Car And Truck Accidents | Hovde Dassow+Deets

Car and truck accidents are perhaps the most common occurrences that lead people to retain a lawyer. An important part of Hovde Dassow + Deets’ practice is the representation of people injured in these accidents or whose loved ones have lost their lives as a result of such accidents


The attorneys at Hovde Dassow + Deets have decades of experience in handling all types of road accidents, including the following·

  • Semi and Truck Collisions

  • Drunk Driver

  • Rear-end Collisions

  • Roll-overs

  • Uninsured and Under-insured Claims

  • Motorcycle Accidents

  • Bus Accidents

  • Bicycle Accidents

If you or a loved one have been injured in a road accident due to someone else’s negligence, please contact us today to schedule a consultation.

We Provide Representation for Mishaps on the Road

Semi and Truck Collisions

Truck accidents and collisions may involve crashes between semi-tractor trailers, stake-bodied trucks, pickup trucks, or automobiles. For semi-tractor trailers and some stake-bodied trucks, there are federal regulations applying to such things as duty hours and load limits that can have a significant impact on claims for injuries arising out of such accidents. We are familiar with these regulations and can use that knowledge to your advantage in your case.

Drunk Driver

Every day, drunk drivers cause auto accidents that result in injuries and even deaths. We closely follow any criminal proceedings involving DUI charges against drivers who have injured our clients to maximize their impact in our client’s civil case against the driver.

Rear-end Collisions

Occasionally, an insurance company will use an inappropriate defense in rear-end collision cases. We do not believe that these types of cases should be ignored. Call us for quality representation if you were rear-ended.

We also provide representation for roll-overs, uninsured or under-insured claims, motorcycle accidents, bus accidents, and bicycle accidents.

Types of Insurance and How It Affects Your Protection

Automobile liability policies may provide you with different forms of protection depending upon what type of coverage you purchase.

Liability Coverage: If you own a motor vehicle registered in Indiana, you must purchase a policy that provides at least $25,000/$50,000 in coverage. This means your policy must provide $25,000 per person per accident and $50,000 for all persons injured in any one accident.

Medical Payments Coverage: You may purchase medical payments coverage as a part of your automobile liability policy, which will pay the selected amount of coverage to you or any passenger in your vehicle injured in an accident involving that vehicle.

Property Damage: This coverage pays for accidental damage to your vehicle in a collision and usually involves a deductible.

Comprehensive: Comprehensive coverage covers a number of incidents other than a collision involving your vehicle, the most common of which is vandalism to your vehicle.

Get Legal Help Now-Click Here

Please fill out the form below and an attorney will be in touch in shortly

Fields marked with * are mandatory